INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In this privacy notice you can read about how Hemsö Fastighets AB (“Hemsö” or “we”) process your personal data in connection with your visit and use of Hemsö's website www.hemso.se (the “Website”), when you subscribe for our press releases, when sending out newsletters or other direct marketing to you, as well as when you register for any of our events.
We respect your privacy and duly protect the personal data we process about you. All processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). The following describes how we collect, process, and share your personal data.
2. What personal data will be processed?
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Full name;
- Email address:
- Telephone number;
- Information regarding your use of the Website including technical data, e.g. IP address and URL.
3. For what purpose is the personal data processed and what are the legal grounds for the processing?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with mailings of our press releases;
- To provide you with mail and email marketing;
- To provide you with invitations to our events as well as to administer such events; and
- To administer, operate and improve your and other visitors' use of the Website as well as for statistical analysis.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes above is based on Hemsö's legitimate interests to;
- Be able to provide you with information and relevant marketing regarding Hemsö and our services and products;
- Be able to provide you with information about and invitations to events as well as to administer such events; and
- Be able to administer, operate and improve the use of the Website.
The personal data processed by us qualify as public, and the processing of data is of a simple nature which does not involve any major infringement of the personal integrity. Based on this, we have made a balance of interests and assessed that our legitimate interests outweigh your interest in not having your personal data processed for the above-mentioned purposes. You are entitled to object to this assessment. You can read more about your rights below.
We store the personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data has been collected. This means that we will delete your personal data when you choose to unsubscribe from press releases or after you have requested not to receive newsletters, invitations to events, or other direct marketing from us. Technical data is saved while you use the Website.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, accidental and unlawful access and unauthorised disclosure. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited. Only individuals within Hemsö that need to process your personal data in accordance with the purposes above have access to your personal data.
We may share your personal data with suppliers and partners that carry out services on our behalf or in other ways collaborate with us, such as Cision, which is the supplier of the system we use when publishing press releases.
5. What are your rights?
Hemsö Fastighets AB, reg. no. 556779-8169, address Box 24281, 104 51 Stockholm, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and telephone number +46 8-501 170 00 is the data controller of the processing of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for your personal data being processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws. Read more about your rights below.
- Right to access: You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing about you, for which purposes we are processing the personal data and who we share your personal data with etc. You also have the right to gain access to the personal data and request a copy of such data.
- Right to rectification: If you notice that we have incorrect or incomplete personal data about you, you can always request that we correct or complete such personal data.
- Right to erasure and restriction: In some cases, you may request that we delete your personal data or that we restrict our processing for a certain period of time.
- Right to object: In certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing, for example, you may object to the processing that we perform based on our legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes.
If you have questions regarding how we process personal data about you, you are most welcome to contact us at the contact information stated above. If you have any objections or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection.
If any changes are made concerning the processing of your personal data, we will inform you of such changes by publishing an updated version of this privacy notice on the Website.