Hemsö Interim report January – March 2017
Summary January - March 2017
- Rental income amounted to SEK 583 million (531).
- Profit from property management totalled SEK 303 million (246).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 388 million (56), and changes in value of derivatives to SEK 47 million (-256).
- Profit after tax for the period totalled SEK 600 million (34).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 35,003 million (27,888).
- During the period, 7 properties (10) were acquired for SEK 536 million (1,088) and 1 property (-) was divested for SEK 60 million (-).
“Hemsö had a strong start to the year with a 23 per cent increase in profit from property management. The increase was mainly due to acquisitions, but also to a higher occupancy rate and lower administration and operating costs. During the quarter, the occupancy rate rose to 97.9 per cent,” says Hemsö’s CEO Nils Styf.