Hemsö Half-year report January – June 2017
Summary January - June 2017
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,156 million (1,070).
- Profit from property management amounted to SEK 629 million (512).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 802 million (245). Changes in value of financial instruments amounted to SEK 101 million (-410).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to SEK 1,320 million (281).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 35,969 million (28,763).
- During the period, 19 properties (15) were acquired for SEK 1,847 million (1,424), and 36 properties (3) were divested for SEK 1,593 million (27).
“Activity in the property markets is at a very high level, resulting in lower yield requirements. In the Swedish market, which is most exposed to competition, we have, since year-end, only made a couple of smaller acquisitions. Instead, the focus has been on new development projects, mainly schools and nursing homes,” says Hemsö’s CEO Nils Styf.
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 13:30 CET on 13 July 2017.