Year-end report 2017
Summary January-December 2017
- Rental income increased to SEK 2,363 million (2,189).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 1,314 million (1,111).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 1,682 million (2,072) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK 135 million (-208).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 2,591 million (2,343).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 38,883 million (33,629).
- During the period, 27 properties (49) were acquired for SEK 2,668 million (3,362) and 36 properties (11) were divested for SEK 1,587 million (61).
- The company’s stable trend continues and the market value of our properties amounted to SEK 39 billion. For the full-year, profit from property management rose 18 per cent to SEK 1,314 million. Several development projects with long leases were completed during the year which is the main reason Hemsö’s rental duration increased over 9 years, says Nils Styf.
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 7 February 2018.