Interim report January – March 2018
Summary January-March 2018
- Rental income increased to SEK 636 million (583).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 350 million (303).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 178 million (388) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK 28 million (47).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 518 million (600).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 40 152 million (35 003).
- During the period, 8 properties (7) were acquired for SEK 913 million (536) and
9 properties (1) were divested for SEK 804 million (60).
I am proud that Hemsö will be using the loan from the Nordic Investment Bank to broaden its investor base with a new lender that supports the company’s focus on sustainability and social infrastructure. We would like to extend this partnership to similar institutions in order to further diversify our financing sources. We entered 2018 on a high note and I am looking forward to the rest of the year with confidence. The year will be characterized by a stable trend in the property management portfolio, and hard work to complete a number of ongoing development projects, says Nils Styf.