Year-end report 2018
Summary January-December 2018
- Rental income increased to SEK 2,607 million (2,363).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 1,443 million (1,314).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 2,060 million (1,682) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK 91 million (135).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 3,092 million (2,591).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 46,236 million (38,883).
- During the period, 29 properties (27) were acquired for SEK 3,135 million (2,668) and 10 properties (36) were divested for SEK 867 million (1,587).
- Hemsö´s stable growth during the year continued into the fourth quarter. For the full-year, both rental income and profit from property management rose 10 per cent to SEK 2,607 million and SEK 1,443 million, respectively, and profit after tax for the period rose 19 per cent to SEK 3,092 million, driven by changes in fair value. The rental duration increased to 9.7 years due to several acquisitions and completed development projects with long-term lease agreements, and extensions of existing major lease agreements. At the same time, the quality of the property portfolio improved and a stronger capital structure was achieved, which reduced refinancing risk, says Nils Styf.
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 10:30 CET on 7 February 2019.