Interim report January-September 2020
Summary January-September 2020
- Rental income increased to SEK 2,432 million (2,252).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 1,408 million (1,335).
- Changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 632 million (1,279) and changes in the value of financial instruments to SEK -92 million (-180).
- Profit after tax for the period declined to SEK 1,532 million (1,996).
- The market value of investment properties was SEK 59,658 million (53,218).
- During the period, 20 properties (15) were acquired for SEK 1,477 million (4,264) and nine properties (15) were divested for SEK 108 million (1,112).
“Despite an ongoing pandemic that has created major economic uncertainty all over the world, there has been no impact on Hemsö’s financial results, even though we are all affected from a human perspective. During the period, we commenced the construction of a total of 450 new nursing home beds in Helsinki, Södertälje, Tyresö, Gothenburg and Frankfurt. I feel very proud, in these times, to be delivering new social infrastructure that is so desperately needed by the public sector. It is Hemsö’s dedicated and driven employees, combined with our financial strength, that are making this possible,” says Nils Styf, CEO Hemsö.
For more information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO +46 (0)8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO +46 (0)8-501 170 35