Half-year report January – June 2020
Summary January – June 2020
- Rental income increased to SEK 1,608 million (1,492).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 930 million (869).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 333 million (819) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK -119 million (-104).
- Profit after tax for the period declined to SEK 879 million (1,364).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 57,533 million (51,614).
- During the period 17 properties (13) were acquired for SEK 490 million (3,786) and four properties (15) were divested for SEK 73 million (77).
“Hemsö’s stable financial performance has continued, despite the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on our business environment. Since the last quarterly report, we have signed rental agreements for 12 major refurbishment or new construction projects. By undertaking these development projects, we will create more than 5,000 school places and 350 nursing home beds. Hemsö will continue to contribute with properties that are developed with the needs of children, young people and the elderly in mind. I firmly believe that this is the best way for Hemsö to support the social economy and sustainable social development”, says Nils Styf, CEO Hemsö.
For further information, please contact
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO + 46 8-501 170 35
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12:30 CET on 10 July 2020.