Year-end report January – December 2020
Summary, January – December 2020
- Rental income increased to SEK 3,270 million (3,027).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 1,810 million (1,760).
- Changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 2,441 million (2,037) and changes in the value of financial instruments to SEK -72 million (-25).
- Profit after tax for the year increased to SEK 3,333 million (3,111).
- The market value of investment properties was SEK 62,240 million (55,027).
- During the year, 32 properties (23) were acquired for SEK 2,483 million (5,242) and 10 properties (16) were divested for SEK 124 million (1,239).
“Due to the stability of Hemsö’s business model, COVID-19 has not had any significant financial impact and we are presenting our strongest year-end ever. Our signed new construction projects contribute more than 8,000 new school places and 650 new nursing home beds during the year. I am proud that Hemsö is a driving force for social development through more sustainable environments adapted for the people who live and work in our properties,” says Nils Styf, CEO Hemsö.
For further information, please contact
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO + 46 8-501 170 35
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 5 February 2021 at 16:00 CET.