Interim report January – March 2021
Summary January – March 2021
- Rental income increased 8 per cent to SEK 857 million (797).
- Profit from property management increased 8 per cent to SEK 481 million (445).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 589 million (110) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK 40 million (-70).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 935 million (364).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 65,528 million (57,300).
- During the period 17 properties (8) were acquired for SEK 1,522 million (210) and 1 property (2) was divested for SEK 7 million (3).
“Hemsö’s stable business model stands firm, even in highly uncertain market conditions. Rental income remained virtually unaffected and our cash flow increased steadily. Not only did Hemsö perform well during the pandemic, we are also a stronger company now. Our focus for the remainder of 2021 will be to strengthen the backbone of society by investing in social infrastructure through our property management and development projects,” says Nils Styf, CEO, Hemsö.
For further information, please contact
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO + 46 8-501 170 35