Half-year report January – June 2021
Summary January – June 2021
- Rental income increased 9 per cent to SEK 1,751 million (1,608).
- Profit from property management increased 9 per cent to SEK 1,018 million (930).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 2,504 million (333) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK 112 million (-119).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 2,981 million (879).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 69,619 million (57,533).
- During the period 29 properties (17) were acquired for SEK 2,697 million (490) and 2 properties (4) were divested for SEK 8 million (73).
“I am proud to be commenting on a positive trend for Hemsö for this quarter as well. More and more municipalities are choosing to partner with Hemsö in their mix of owned and rented public properties. In collaboration with the public sector, we created nearly 3,000 new school places during the quarter. We are working together to strengthen the backbone of society”, says Nils Styf, CEO, Hemsö.
For further information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO + 46 8-501 170 35
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12:00 CET on 15 July 2021.