Interim report January – March 2022
Summary, January – March 2022
- Rental income increased 15 per cent to SEK 983 million (857).
- Profit from property management increased 19 per cent to SEK 572 million (481).
- Changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 1,734 million (589) and changes in the value of financial instruments to SEK -3 million (40).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 1,934 million (935).
- The market value of the properties amounted to SEK 79,987 million (65,528).
- During the period, SEK 942 million (762) was invested in the existing property portfolio.
- During the period, 17 properties (17) were acquired for SEK 1,316 million (1,522) and no properties were divested (one property was divested in the comparative period for SEK 7 million).
“Hemsö continues to grow and presents today a stable first quarter. We are grateful for the continued trust from the public sector. When we develop both new and existing properties, we put the puzzle together with the tenants, where our different strengths complement each other. For each piece that is put in its right place, our shared goal of creating sustainable public properties that benefits both the individual and society at large, begins to take shape,” says Nils Styf, CEO, Hemsö.
For further information, please contact
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO + 46 8-501 170 35